Thursday, October 1, 2015

Game Day Attire

I’m not sure about you guys but we really love college football!  We love spending Fall Saturday’s at the game and tailgating.  We are missing it a lot this year, we decided to skip most games since we have a newborn but typically we regularly attend NC State games where my husband went to college, GO Wolfpack!  I am a Pirate at heart and we try to get East Carolina when possible to catch a game….Arggg!. 

We love to tailgate which includes a lot of eating, drinking, and socializing and of course Fashion!

A friend asked me to put together a post on game day fashion and I thought it would be fun since I love putting together boards on Polyvore and it would be a bit different for me.  Also, we are headed to a game this weekend so it is neat to think about what to wear. 

I know lots of ladies love to wear dresses to football games but I don’t get it….It’s a football game!  I more of a jeans or shorts and t-shirt girl and at most games that’s what you will find me wearing, usually it’s blazing hot at the games we attend since Fall is like Summer around here. I love putting outfits together, here are a few ideas for casual and comfortable while still stylish game day attire.

I’ll start with Purple and Gold since I love it most.  I am a big fan of knee boots with skinny jeans and I love the bright contrast of colors here with the 3/4 sleeve tee and the bright vest.  I’d keep this simple and pair it with a long necklace.                                

ECU Game Day

On to the Red Black & White…This look is a bit dresser but still comfy and classic.  Love the J.Crew vest, this is one you can dress up or down. I love the idea of a big red bag to carry food and drinks if you are visiting multiple tailgates. I would add a bright pop of color with a necklace or scarf in cooler weather.     Gameday - Wolfpack

Since we are headed to the game this weekend and it is supposed to RAIN RAIN RAIN I put together a fun casual outfit with red rain boots. I love the bright pop with the boots and a causal t-shirt paired with a scarf to brighten it up.  I should have added a rain jacket!  I’ll need it this weekend!

I basically created this outfit around that watch!  I am currently obsessed, I think I may have to buy myself a little gift!!

Game Day Causal

If you are headed out to a game this weekend I hope you are enjoying a lovely Fall day in early October and not hiding from Hurricane Joaquin like we will be!

How do you like a fashion post from me?  Be sure to check out my Personal Style Board on Pinterest, I save my Polyvore ideas there and pin other fashion wants. 

p.s. excuse any typos and grammatical errors…I’ve read this three times, our little love bug hates naps and is crying through one as I try and blog.  I am also sleep deprived but you knew that!

 

April

1 comment:



  1. I found some useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thank you for sharing this great content, keep sharing..

    Collectibles
    replica

    ReplyDelete