Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easter Craft-Bunny Jars

Good morning!  I wanted to re-post this project from Spring of 2013.  It was by far one of my favorite little crafts.  I would make more every year if I could easily find the little bunnies.  These were super easy and they look so cheerful.  If you are looking for a quick easy little Easter gift, this is easy and was well received.  Good luck finding the little bunnies though.
Say Hello to Bunny Jars!
Bunny Jars for Easter
Bunny Jar Gifts
This craft was really cheap for me.  I only spent around $15 because I already had most of the supplies.  I only needed to purchase candy, Easter grass, a few extra jars, and the bunnies of course.  The following is the breakdown of supplies needed.
Supplies Needed
The bunnies turned out to be a surprise find in the end but I had a hard time finding.  I searched Oriental Trading, Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree, and Googled plastic bunnies a million different ways and came up empty then I stumbled upon these at my local thrift store for $1.49…LUCKY!
Of course you need spray paint too, I had quite the pastel collection already.
spray paint
Really simple instructions
Step 1 –Use the Goo Gone to remove the labels from food jars and then wash
Step 2-Super Glue the bunnies to the lids
Step 3- Spray primer on the lids
Step 4-Spray paint in the chosen color
Step 5-Assemble the grass, candy, lid
Coral Jar
Tall Green Jar
Yellow Bunny Jar
Short Coral Jar
I can’t pick my favorite, they are all so cute.  I think they make great Easter or Spring décor as well as Easter gifts for friends or family.

Happy Bunny Hopping finding to you all!
Bunny Jars for Gifts


To check out other Spring projects take a look HERE and HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment