Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trick or Treat

I hope you all have a great Halloween!  We had a great time at our party last weekend.
Group Picture
Bet all my friends didn’t know I’d put them on my blog, LOL.  For several years in a row we have hosted a Dead Celebrity party for Halloween.  With all the moving we did a few years ago we stopped for a while but this year was great time to host again.  It is always fun to see what everyone comes dressed as.  We had several repeats this year which was funny!



We ate good food and had a great time catching up with friends.  I made some murderous cupcakes.
knife cupcakes
Some graveyard dirt cake.
IMG_5887
And lots of snack foods.
food
Will and I were not a couples costume but both dressed as PBS TV celebrities… Bob Ross and Shari Lewis aka Lamb chop.
Shari Lewis & Bob Ross
I hope you all have a little fun this Halloween and enjoy and celebrate with good times! 

April

No comments:

Post a Comment