Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice-Hacked!

Think of this post as your Halloween treat!  If you love Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice as much as me you will thank me later!!!
I try every year to fix these myself because Will and I love them and they are the perfect fall treat.  Thank goodness for Pinterest!  I found perfect recipe.
Starbucks

You just need the right ingredients. 
Apple Juice not cider
Whipped Cream
Caramel Sauce
ingredients
and the one that makes it perfect…
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup from Starbucks
IMG_7020
It’s pretty simple to make.
Pour a cup of apple juice, mix in 3 tablespoons of the syrup.  Heat to desired temperature in microwave.  Add whipped cream on top and drizzle on the caramel sauce. 
Big THANK YOU to this PIN
Caramel Apple Spice
Thanks to Kitty over at A Law Student's Journey for posting this!  You should check out her blog if you are a Starbucks fan, turns out she is an ex-barista so she knows the deal. 
I was happy to learn you could buy the syrup in store, for a little over $8.  Not bad consider one small cup is about $4.
I hope you all enjoy as much as I did, I see many more in my future, that syrup should last a while. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
to you all
pumpkins
Wishing you lots of Tricks and Treats
April

No comments:

Post a Comment