Saturday, March 31, 2012

Birthday Cake

Well yesterday was my birthday and my Mom surprised me with a Pinterest inspired birthday cake! 

cake purple2

It was so good and I loved it being all purple which is my favorite color.  She also cooked my favorite meal, Country Style Steak & Gravy.  My Mema (grandmother) helped with the cake and made my favorite side dish, mashed potatoes.  It was a great night and I enjoyed spending with family. 

I just had to share this cake with you, It was so pretty!  I had another slice for breakfast this morning.

cake purple

Also, I had planned to have a yard sale this morning and share with you but I cancelled a few days ago because I came down with a cold.  Glad I cancelled because 1. it rained and 2. I have completely lost my voice! 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. 

April 

No comments:

Post a Comment