Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mango Pineapple Smoothie

 

IMG_5976

I’ve been enjoying this smoothie all Summer, it’s quick and easy.  Just 3 ingredients! 

IMG_5970

I start with a little ice in the blender, you can put as much as you’d like.  Then I add the yogurt, I love the Chobani because it is thick and it has the fruit on the bottom.  I add a little coconut extract to sweeten it a bit and then cut up my mango. 

IMG_5974

Mangos are easy to peel and slice.  I just slice off pieces all the way around and I try not to get too much of the center, it’s hard to slice into anyway, but it’s not really sweet. 

Ripe mangos have a little push to them and they have a fragrant floral smell. 

All mixed up…

IMG_5975 

And Delicious!  Hope you enjoy.  Makes a great breakfast on snack if you want something sweet. 

April

No comments:

Post a Comment