Sunday, March 27, 2011

To Do List

Well it's almost the end of March and I have been able to check off a lot from my to do list. A few weeks ago, I was overwhelmed and I needed to get some big things done.  Here is the list....

1) Refinish Dining Room Table (half way done)
2) Paint Dining Room
3) Paint Guest Bedroom
4) Get picture framed for guest bedroom 
5) Hang shelf in guest bedroom & buy jars and frames for decorating shelf
6) Start the annual Spring Clean/Goodwill delivery


I finished 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6!  That is pretty good in my book.  


I decided not to paint the dining room right away, it's just not that important right now.  And on number 6, it is just a start, I have been emptying closets and I still need to make some decisions about what to keep and what to store, but the closets are looking very neat.  The bonus room on the other hand is the dumping ground for all that stuff :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment